Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
• Managing the material account payable team (around 25-30 members).
• Overseeing the integrity of the processes, maintaining, and improving internal controls relating to payments and inventory.
• Leading the team to regularly reconcile PO receipt between Vietnam inventory system (TV), customs declaration sheets, and group inventory system (GV) for timely invoice validation & payment, working with the Operation Team to reference issues if any, and driving for process improvement.
• Working with Operation Finance and Shipping team to arrange yearly custom settlement.
• Working with Shipping team, Operation Finance, Warehouse, and PMC to build up workflow & system control to support customs settlement.
• Working with the Operation Team to reconcile, control and manage inventory, tracking inventory control status, and joining with related functions at the Operation Team to improve inventory control.
• Cooperating with Operation Finance to define the process for enhancing inventory management procedures effectively.
• Managing the review and analysis of pending invoices/receipt status and working with other departments to drive payment improvement.
• Working closely with IT Team to resolve any issues in the Oracle system.
• Doing monthly Account payable reconciliation and yearly AP balance confirmation with Suppliers.
• Building up new related material payment procedures to improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
• Other and ad-hoc tasks are assigned by AP Manager
• University graduated, major in accounting, audit, or related fields.
• Minimum 4-year experience in a multi-national organization.
• Good at organizing, problem-solving, quality, detail-oriented, and action-oriented.
• Good command of M.S office programs especially spreadsheets and accounting systems or software.
• Able to work independently under pressure and tight deadline.
• Able to manage and support the junior staff.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work with cross functions.
• Good communication in English
**Working location: Dai Dang IZ, Thu Dau Mot Binh Duong
TTI new office will be opened in Saigon Hitech Park (SHTP) in District 9, HCM City in 2023 & will move to work there
We have car pick up at HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai