Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
JOB SUMMARY: The JSS Specialist is responsible to support dealer for selling Milwaukee tools as Industry Accounts requires. Plus, they will develop partnership with Dealers and Industry Partner or Pro Users after sale. Especially, they always work with the JSS Key Account Manager, and coordinate with Regional Sales Manager, and JSS team or MKT team in exceeding dealer sell-out plans and targets as per budget.
• Understand primary target customer, applications, competition & market.
• Develop how we win Product strategies for target customer.
• Identify and execute opportunities to convert other brand products to Milwaukee brand products
• Work with team to activate & drive sales via:
+ Customer ride-along’s, site calls & demonstrations
+ Key exhibitions
+ Conversion & Promotion Campaigns
+ Training & Product Safety
+ Dealer Heavy Duty Centers, Red-Zones & Merchandising
+ Product training
+ Other Marketing & Branding initiatives
+ Providing feedback from the field related to competition, primary target customer database, applications and products.
1. Education: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
• 2 - 3 years successful selling experience (achieving targets) with strong emphasis on selling.
• Ideally experienced in the power tool filed or the industrial products/service such as construction, automotive, railway, power utility, shipbuilding industry.
3. Knowledge: Knowledge of power tool industry or industrial products.
4. Functional Skills:
• Good at English communication
• Good IT skills e.g., MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc
• Strong problem solving & relentless tenacity to achieve results & objectives, ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong customer service skills with both customers & internal departments
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
• Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business.
• Practical minded with a technical/mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business.
• Able to travel
• B2 licence is preferrable
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 30/09/2023