Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Major responsibility is lead quality engineer team to support new product development and correspondent VE/PSE project related quality engineering activities (Motor & Power tool).
Also need to follow up MP trouble shooting to solve quality issues, customer complaint. Lead quality engineer team to do quality data collection to find opportunity for continuous improvement.
Collaborate with US and coordinate PRC corrective action system to ensure timely root cause analysis and effective corrective/preventive action, including modifying methodologies to ensure permanent elimination of failures/issues
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead quality engineer team to follow up production readiness of New Product Development projects as assigned including system level validation, component and supplier readiness as below listing.
- Lead quality engineer team to follow up all qualification run; EB/QB/PR issue closures and update qualification readiness sheet (QRS).
- Lead quality engineer team to prepare product control plans per PFMEA risk assessment and referring to product drawing and CTQs.
- Lead quality engineer team to prepare check cards for test stations.
- Lead quality engineer team to review and follow up assembly fixture qualification in NPD manufacture (Cpk & GR&R etc).
- Lead quality engineer team to follow up new part qualification per Supplier Part Qualification Requirements (SPQR) with SQE and new part SER approval.
- Participate Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DFMA) meetings with CFTs providing necessary comments.
- Deal with MP production line quality issue, minimum line stops and line abnormal.
- Handle customer complaint and warranty case to improve customer satisfaction.
- Use 8D and write 8D report to follow up all quality issues.
- Support for continuous quality improvement activities/projects as quality management KPI direction.
- Leverage the lessons learned from previous projects, customer complaints, and warranty.
Quality Function Leadership:
- Manage NPD production readiness risks in early concept development and providing FMEA input early in the development process.
- Thoroughly review new to VN products and align all functions & activities before starting MP
- Ensure Lesson learnt from MP & NPD results in Prevention Activities
- Lead continuous improvement on quality and reliability.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent Engineering degree.
- 8 Years or above experience in manufacturing field, 3 years managerial experience
- Familiar with metal products and manufacturing processes, motor industry is plus.
- Excellent in written/spoken English and Mandarin.
- Proven quality system experience and familiar with quality standards such as ISO9000, TS16949, preferred with basic Six Sigma knowledge/practice.
- Good knowledge in QC 7 tools, SPC Tools, FMEA, DOE and GD/T etc.
- Master well in Microsoft office software.
- Leadership and strong analytical ability.
Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 31/12/2023