I. JOB SUMMARY: Talent Acquisition Supervisor to support fully Talent Acquisition Manager in recruitments by planning strategy to attract Talents in labor market, building up talent pool and effective Employer Branding (EB) foundation to respond all recruitment requirements.
II. KEY DUTIES
1. Recruitment & Retention:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools- to select right people for the right job.
- Responsible for overall personnel recruiting and selecting activities to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Ensure staffing requirements at all levels are met as directed by the company’s short- and long-term plans.
- Support line and departmental managers with advice on best practice recruitment and selection.
- Develop and maintain an effective personnel advertising program for the purpose of maintaining high visibility with potential labor markets.
- Design and communicate all staffing related information across the organization.
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related topics to management team - to continually develop Employer Brand.
2. Organizational Capability Development:
- Develop, communication and facilitate company culture initiatives across the whole organization.
- Facilitate Performance Management System nationwide - to staffs at all levels.
- Execute the overall annual talent strategy in partnership with HR heads and Learning & Leadership including talent assessment, succession planning, development plan execution for the targeted population including management trainees and existing talents.
- Annual/ Bi-annual Talent Review: Provide support for the Talent review meetings on progress tracking, talent analytics, KPI metrics, and talent insights to inform company-wide investments and initiatives around talent development.
1. Education: Bachelor Degree in HR or Business Administration
2. Experience: At least 5 years in Staffing, Recruitment, or HR management
3. Knowledge: Passion/experience in manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
4. Functional Skills: Good communication and result-oriented, can-do attitude
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh