Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
1. Main duty:
• Manage Service Part Unit team in Vietnam.
• Monitor and review with team to hit Service Part Development timeline be it for transfer project or new project.
• Ensure Service Part Order fulfilment achieve on-time delivery goals.
• Whenever models End of Life, coordinate team to do Last Time Purchase.
• Establish new process / workflow for improvement.
• To reduce number of packaging used for service part in order to minimize packaging minimum order quantity stress from operation.
• Due to complication of EPE business, he/she will work with TTI Custom Department, Finance and Legal for the export declaration or find alternate solution to fulfil the service part orders for long term solution.
• Experience in manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge in Supply Chain Management – Materials Planning and Fulfilment will be an advantage.
• At least 2 years of working experiences in similar industry although it is not a must
• Able to use computer, good in Microsoft Excel, Words, PPT, PDF and any kind of ERP system will be plus skills.
• Able to write and communicate in English.
▪ Competitive income 13th month salary.
▪ 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual and relatives - Mobile phone allowance
- Location: Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
- Working time: From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
Lương: Lương thỏa thuận