Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and engaging digital media ecosystem in accordance with brand strategies and business goals
- Work closely with Head Quarter and local stakeholders such as Sales, Service, JSS, Product to conceptualize, plan and execute digital tactics for new product launch and always-on programs
- Build up content/ editorial calendar on all digital properties including website and social media in all formats pull end-user interests
- Align with Head Quarter to execute optimal paid Marketing ads involving SEM, display Marketing, eDM and social, as well as organic to generate online traffic, awareness and engagement for the brand
- Manage enquiries on website, social platforms, e-mail and other owned channels; pass to respective cross-functional teams to follow up
- Seek and pursue digital partnerships with relevant bodies and media outlets, i.e. outreach campaigns, newspapers, groups, influencers, etc.
- Assist other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- 2. Research, analyze and manage effectiveness of both advertising materials and channels performance
- Align with Head Quarter to monitor and interpret metrics of each online campaign, ROI and data management
- Study improvements and recommend courses of action or initiatives that can be made to optimize the performance of all digital activities
- Ensure all digital outputs are on brand and in line with commercial objectives
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and policies
3. Synchronize and produce Digital Marketing reports
- Follow up monthly and quarterly Digital reports with Head Quarter Marketing team
- Design, produce and distribute termly reports / dashboards that may be required
Essential Qualifications: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
Academic & Experience:
- Solid knowledge of concepts, practices, procedures of social media platforms and systems.
- Design skills in Adobe Suite is preferred
- Ability to interact with various customers internally and externally with strong communication skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with good team working skills
- Experience with digital marketing platform
- Drive for continuous improvement & development
- Ability to self-manage time & allocate resources as required
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Languages – knowledge of English preferred
- Good IT skills e.g., MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc..
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance.
Working time & location:
- District 1, HCMC.
- Mon to Fri., from 08h:00 – 17h:00