Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Overall inventory management, ensure inventory at safety stock and quality of test materials.
- Create P/N including specification and drawings to all test materials, take charge of inspection of new material sample inspection, goods at supplier’s and factory’s site.
- Follow up the delivery status and distribute test materials with all orders and well-tracking.
- Well-control for warehouse layout, data management, safety stock monitoring and reminding to fulfill stock.
- Well follow up for all orders tracking with delivery notes and other related document.
- Distribution materials for testing with well records include hard copy and excel inventory control; arrange in time, control physical status of test materials after distribution.
- Ensure all material stored in clear location, and with material card for each PN beside the real location.
- Build up gold sample management system and management, well-arrange inspection with all related document such as work instruction, drawings, record and summary report. - Overall follow up all warehouse document related including delivery notes, inspection record and summary, etc…, maintain and update the material record timely and correctly. - Coordinate with Engineers and Team leaders to well-support testing progress. - Safety related and 5S in warehouse including forklift driving.
- Experience to using some equipment such as caliper, micrometer, scale…and skillful on IQC process.
- Problem solving and skillful on data analysis include report and data making.
- PC operation and software skills. (Web & Office software)
- AutoCAD or Solidworks be a must.
- Able to work actively, good communication.
- Learn from experience, actively purse self-development and feedback.
- Active interaction with Lab engineers, other technicians within the department to solve technical issues.
- Must be skillful on Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Able to work effectively and carefully.
- Good communication.
- Fluent local language.
- Good on English (Chinese is advantage)
- Typically supervises related Team leader and Jr. technician.
Ho Chi Minh
Deadline to apply: 31/12/2023
Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong