Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, coordinate, and conduct supplier process audits to ensure that necessary process controls are in place during supplier assessment visits or on-going supplier management assessments.
• Implement and maintain process improvement and monitoring systems with suppliers as appropriate. These systems will focus on process controls, metrology, quality control, quality management and quality systems.
• Understand the supplier's current capabilities and potential new capabilities and communicate to purchasing, engineering, and quality personnel.
• Identify systemic supplier quality issues and drive corrective and preventative actions through 1) data and information collection regarding trends and issues 2) data and information collection from assessments and from supply base, and 3) root cause analysis and problem resolution.
• Demonstrated specialized depth and/or breadth of process expertise in required area of focus.
• Resolves complex problems using Root Cause, 8Ds, Six Sigma, Shainin Red X, and decision matrices.
• Leads others to solve problems using analytical thought, exercising judgment and identifying innovative solutions. May lead functional teams or projects.
• Communicates difficult concepts such as process improvements and changes and negotiates with others to effectively influence as appropriate.
• Vendor metrology assessment and development to meet Milwaukee requirement
Bachelor Degree with major in Mechanical Engineer/ Electrial Engineer
2 - 5 years of experience in SQE field at manufacturing inudustry.
QC tools, 5 core tools
GD&T deep understanding
• Strong analytical skills, knowledge and experience in process evaluation tools: PFMEA, DOE, statistical data analysis, risk analysis, flow layout and other related engineering tools.
• Strong emphasis on tool and die design along with gaging design and their implementation for repeatable process performance.
• Ability to interpret part drawings (including knowledge of GD&T), understand tolerances and translate to process set up, offsets, parameters, etc.
• Ability to set up, operate and troubleshoot equipment required for commodity of expertise.
• Direct daily communications, both verbal and written (technical level), to ensure all groups are working toward the goal of timely project completion.
• Well-developed and innovative problem-solving skills required
• Proven track record of demonstrating leadership in managing complex, integrated projects.
• Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems to support and validate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) and root cause analysis (8D) related with process issues.
• Work with engineering team to recommend process changes to support cost reduction initiatives
• Good in English (speaking and writing)
• Proficient in set-up and operation of inspection equipment
• Proficient in MSA, Gauge R&R , test method validation and correlation
• Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
**Working location: 2023 work at Dai Dang Iz, Binh Duong. 2024 will relocate to SHTP, Dist. 9, HCMC
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong