Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
- Select and develop suppliers, assess supplier capabilities, manage supplier performance, negotiate price, delivery and terms.
- Maintain knowledge and trends of components in the area of responsibility as assigned
- Manage to project/component timeline while providing best cost, quality, and supply for assigned products.
- Provide analysis of requirements, spend, and savings to ensure the most cost-effective options.
- Work with Commodity lead for all bidding and vendor price negotiation.
- Develop and manage suppliers according to business needs and maintain day-to-day supplier relationships; act as the lead point of contact for commercial discussion.
- Other Ad Hoc issue by Purchasing Manager.
- Sourcing related data maintain.
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and processes.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement principles, policies and processes.
- College or University degree is required.
- Proficient in English and Chinese using.
- Good communication and writing skill.
- Computer knowledge: Excel, Word, Power point.
- Opened mind, willing to communicate and listen to others.
- Fast response and sense of urgent.
- Smart thinking. Good logistical analysis capability.
- Good communication for Internal and external contacts:
+ Vietnam Engineering, PMC, and Commodity team, QA(SQA and IQC), Shipping, Customs and Warehouse.
+ TTi China team, includes Marketing, Engineering, PMC, NPD team, Commodity team, Shipping
+ TTI US team, includes Marketing, Engineering, Sourcing.
+ Local suppliers(Existing & Potential) or oversea suppliers
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Salary: 18,000,000 - 23,000,000 VND