Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
• Obtain quotes for RFQ’s sent by USA Sourcing Team, from TTi approved suppliers, and coordinate with TTi Vietnam and TTi China Commodity Managers as necessary.
• Search for new Vietnam suppliers as needed for RFQ’s.
• Discuss key terms (Payment terms, shipping terms, etc.) with suppliers and explain the reason for supporting these TTi requirements.
• Follow up with suppliers to assure they are working on quotes and have everything they need.
• Communicate supplier questions to USA Sourcing and Engineering Team for US team to provide answers.
• Discuss quotes with US Sourcing team. Support negotiations with suppliers to improve original quotes, and execute Line Review bidding.
• Provide feedback to US sourcing regarding recommended supplier selections.
• Support set up of new suppliers in the TTi Oracle system, including collection of documents, etc.
• Support supplier communications for new item launches, and follow-up with suppliers to ensure Tooling and Production is on schedule.
• At least 7 years relevant experience in sourcing, buyer.
• RFQ on time delivery rate.
• Supplier performance- Supplier.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Have good skills of communication, negotiation, coordination.
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual and Family - Mobile phone allowance - Company transportation
Working time & location:
- Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong.
- From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong