Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
- Select and develop suppliers, assess supplier capabilities, manage supplier performance, negotiate price, delivery and terms
- Maintain knowledge and trends of components in the area of responsibility as assigned
- Manage to project/component timeline while providing best cost, quality, and supply for assigned products
- Provide analysis of requirements, spend, and savings to ensure the most cost-effective options.
- Work with Commodity lead for all bidding and vendor price negotiation
- Develop and manage suppliers according to business needs and maintain day-to-day supplier relationships;
act as the lead point of contact for commercial discussion.
- Other Ad Hoc issue by Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing related data maintain
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and processes.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement principles, policies and processes.
- Minimum of 2-7 years procurement experience at an international company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management/ Engineering/ business or relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and research skills; Above average experience in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Experienced in creation, negotiation, and administration of contracts
- Solid experience in purchasing and supply chain for high volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. High energy, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude
combined with a propensity for action and a hands-on approach.
- Strong ethical standard, integrity and accountability attitude with ability to maintain independence, autonomy
- English and Vietnamese proficient.
- Competitive income 13th month salary.
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance - Company transportation
Working time & location:
- Dai Dang IDZ, Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong.
- From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
- Shuttle bus from HCMC, Bien Hoa City to Binh Duong.
Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh