Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Participate as a member of the department’s management team in the new product development process, product engineering system enhance the communication between
cross-functional team members and other general management and administrative activities.
- Hire, develop and motivate highly competent, responsive engineering staff and plan for
future needs. Supply training an guidance to them
- Prepare project budgets, status reports and other reports as necessary to effectively manage the project activity.
- Work with project team and other expert teams to ensure that project development direction is correct, and the product specifications are clear.
- Assess and identify project risks, make decision, and develop accurate, trouble-free product design.
- Allocate the resources properly per the project priorities to ensure timely project release
- Review design documentation to ensure the design guidelines is followed, quality system requirements are adhered.
- Build and broaden product knowledge through competitive tools study.
- Develop product /components platform/guideline/Capture know how.
- Conduct improvement and cost reduction of existing product.
- Coordinate with program teams to monitor new project development.
- Mission of introducing innovation into the teams. Built-in innovative idea into the products
This position will be base in Thu Dau Mot-Binh Duong & will Re-location to District 9 in 2024.
Shuttle bus from HCMC (District 1,9, Thu Duc), Binh Duong, Bien Hoa-Dong Nai is available.
- University Degree in Electronic or above.
- At least 8 years’ experience in small appliance or power tool development in which at least 5 years experience in leading electronic engineering projects
- Strong Electronic engineering mindset with in-depth Power Tools
- Sound knowledge in SMT & PCBA operations.
- Sound knowledge in PCBA layout & Motor structure.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Can expertly use protel99 to design schematic circuit and PCB.
- Understand MCU hardware and software working principium.
- Functional Competencies (FC) required: Power Tools knowledge, Project management technique, Technical problem-solving skills, Project planning and scheduling, Risk management, Cost analysis, Product design, Safety approval knowledge, Training concept
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, able to work pro-actively and effectively, self-starter and hardworking.
- Familiar with application for safety approval such as UL, CSA, CE, BS, SAA
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong