Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
* Source and develop suppliers including the management of samples and follow up for transfer projects; manage supplier relationships.
▪ Understand product ranges, price ranges and capability of different suppliers to identify suitable suppliers for development.
▪ Manage the procurement process including request for quotations, negotiate with suppliers, recommend best offer (in terms of quality, service and cost).
▪ Identify potential savings opportunities and support cost savings initiatives.
▪ Facilitate cross functional teams to assess and audit candidate suppliers.
▪ Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
▪ Conduct competitive analysis.
Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience as sourcing/purchasing in a technical field
▪ Specific: Tool/ Mold/ Injection/ Metal/ Steel/Machining/Assembly
▪ Experience preferably in supply chain management functions under manufacturing or consumer goods setting.
▪ Good understanding of supply chain management-procurement such as order management, supplier management, quality, lead time etc.
▪ Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
▪ Proactive, sensitive to figures and strong analytical and negotiation skills
▪ Positive working attitude and willing to learn
▪ A self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ approach. Able to work under pressure. Eager to drive key initiatives
and see them through to successful implementation
▪ Excellent speaking and writing in English & Vietnamese, Chinese is a plus
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh