Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
A production supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing the manufacturing or production process within a company or organization. Their primary role is to ensure that production operations run smoothly and efficiently, meeting quality standards and production targets. In summary, the production supervisor plays a crucial role in managing and coordinating production operations. They ensure that production targets are met, quality standards are upheld, and continuous improvement initiatives are implemented to enhance productivity and efficiency.
1. Planning and organizing: creates and implements production schedules, taking into account factors such as raw material availability, workforce capacity, and equipment maintenance. They coordinate with other departments, such as procurement and logistics, to ensure the timely delivery of materials and supplies.
2. Supervising production activities: oversees the day-to-day operations on the production floor, monitor production processes, equipment, and personnel to ensure adherence to safety regulations and quality standards. Address any operational issues or bottlenecks that may arise and implement corrective actions as necessary.
3. Managing workforce: is responsible for managing the production team. This includes assigning tasks, providing training, and evaluating employee performance. Ensure that the workforce is adequately trained and motivated to meet production goals and maintain high productivity levels.
4. Quality control: monitors product quality throughout the production process. Conduct regular inspections, perform quality checks, and implement quality control procedures to ensure that products meet the required specifications and standards.
5. Continuous improvement: identifies opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains. Analyze production data, identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies, and propose and implement solutions to optimize production processes, reduce waste, and increase productivity.
6. Reporting and documentation: The maintains production records, including production reports, inventory levels, and quality control documentation. Generate reports on production performance, including key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide regular updates to management on production status and any issues or concerns.
Bachelor of Industry or relative field
Minimum 01 year with same position
Ability in manufacturing control: ISO, Lean and Audit
Team work, Leading, Communication, Timing Management
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong