Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Cooperate with program teams to follow the regulatory upgrade and packing change program and update the status in program tracker weekly.
- Clearly communicate project status between key departments (design, engineering, compliance/ regulatory and international regions)
- Work with relative teams to check out the packing update status and inventory status.
- Follow with team closely to minimize the scrapping cost and implement the new packing in production timely.
- Support teammate to arrange the samples to customer timely if need.
- Support with product validation and feedback on prototypes and other samples.
- Manage new product launches, working closely with North America, European and Australian product teams
- Complete weekly and monthly report accurately and timely.
- Easy going with positive attitude
- Have good communication ability
- Have full responsibility on the job
- Work hard and dare to accept the challenge
- University graduate
- Strong communication skills
- Good at English.
- Hands-on experience in MS office, ERP system
- Previous working experience in customer service or manufacturing industry will be considered
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong