Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Be responsible for quality system establishment and maintenance, setting quality standards, trouble shooting, data analysis by leveraging quality tools, leading or co-leading quality continual improvements.
1. Make the quality control plan, set up the quality control points, ensure to keep products in stable quality situation for new production or mass production.
2. Monitor the process quality data, and check the abnormal quality issues, and push relevant people to go on the trouble shooting/ improvement through the quality tools.
3. Organize relevant people to go on the quality analysis and quality improvement or create of standardization and establishment of learned experience base.
4. Conduct regular training on quality methods and tools for the relevant people of manufacturing and quality department to improve their quality control ability.
5. Fast response to other urgent task arrangement, efficient lead improvement.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering, mechanical automation, chemistry, and material analysis, etc
2. More than 5 or above years’ experience in electrical / electronic factory is preferred.
3. Familiar with quality tools on trouble shooting, data analysis.
4. Fluent English skills on reading and writing, good English oral skill is preferred
5. Frequent travel is needed
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh