Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Throughout our rich history, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in providing the best professional, heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. With a relentless commitment to delivering new products with disruptive innovation, best-in-class performance, and solutions to enhance end-user productivity, Milwaukee is growing at a rate that is unparalleled in the industry.
▪ Develop mobile apps based on requirements
▪ Define application architecture and design infrastructure.
▪ Perform effective planning to ensure the reliability, scalability and security.
▪ Perform Unit Tests, Integration Tests and UAT.
▪ Provide technical documentation.
Academic & Experience:
▪ Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline.
▪ 3+ years of experience in mobile apps development.
▪ More experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position.
▪ Strong knowledge in Swift/Java/Kotlin/Flutter.
▪ Hands on experience in more than one of the above would be a definite advantage
▪ Strong knowledge in architecture pattern and have good idea about clean code
▪ Experienced in Agile development.
▪ Working knowledge with eCommerce / Retails platforms would be a plus
▪ Languages – Conversational in spoken & written English.
▪ Ability to understand and analyse business performance metrics.
▪ Detail minded with can-do attitude.
▪ Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
▪ Excellent planning and time management skills
▪ A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills.
▪ Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong