JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all marketing/branding activities of Milwaukee Tools in Vietnam. Manage marketing team to implement and evaluate communication programs, brand development, new product launches, and other campaigns, as well as manage marketing activation to support business growth. Initiate and develop programs that bring our branding quality to users and meet financial objectives for sales, gross margin, and profitability.
• Lead the development and communication of point-of-sale material, promotions, and advertising campaigns that ensure clear brand representation across all channels of distribution.
• Work with Channel and Product Manager to develop communication and activation programs (special packaging, promotions, events, marketing communication materials, etc.) for specific campaigns that contribute to business growth and massively approach pro-industrial users.
• Initiate marketing programs that build brand equity and fulfill marketing and financial objectives. Assess the needs, opportunities, and risks associated with these initiatives through research and feasibility analysis.
• Manage and develop marketing team to follow company strategy, objectives, and timelines and well collaborate with other departments to deliver effective communication and branding activation program to meet company common goals and support sales growth.
• Work on the strategic and tactical activities of advertising agencies and other outside suppliers to maximize the cost and quality of the brand.
• Conduct competitive market analysis to formulate recommendations for an annual brand plan, including advertising and promotional strategies.
• Develop and analyze sales reports from internal sources, and syndicated data to identify key issues, trends, and opportunities.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Marketing and/or Business.
A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing in a Multinational Company, at least 2+ in a managing role. Working in a heavy industrial field or machinery and equipment or FMCG is preferable.
• Sound analytical skills and acute attention to detail.
• Having a good network with store decoration & POSM vendors is a big plus.
4. Functional Skills: SEO and digital content management and driven are the advantage.
5. Other Abilities:
• Team management and development.
• Be able to work under high pressure and be well cooperate with other departments ( Sales, Product, Finance, etc.)
• Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Ability to travel and work flexibly according to the company's requirements.
• Diligent, proactive, and self-motivated in work.