Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
• Identify and establish sustainable L&D strategy in collaboration with Managers and Division Managers to understand ongoing business demands requiring L&D interventions to enable the development and growth of our employees to support overall business success.
• Measure training effectiveness towards benefits outcomes in organization business development.
• Evaluate, assess and prioritize overall training and development needs to prepare for L&D framework/ learning content and facilitate completion of training.
• Manage the execution of the Training & Development Plan: identify, recommend learning solutions and implement.
• Build training master plan, training procedures, manual and policies to enhance training quality.
• Select and advise on optimal learning and delivery methods to maximize learning and sustainability of knowledge (through internal instructor/external; partnership with external vendors; other channels etc.)
• Develop a Learning Management System & Career Path to keep track and manage employee's growth and their learning & development journey from onboarding through ongoing development.
• Act as project leaders for L&D events; ensure all requirements are met and the smooth running of courses.
• Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solution in order to implement the
• Be a partner with Division Managers to consult on custom learning programs for division specific needs.
• Analysis and develop competency matrix based on employees ‘s job competencies for both non-technical & technical aspects.
• Develop career roadmap, core competency, job classifications, promotion guidelines, level cutters to give employees a clear career development plan for growth.
• Coordinate with Division Managers to give coaching, feedback to help employees identify competency gap for improvement.
• Communicate and organize KPI setting to ensure the approved Performance policies implemented properly among all employees.
• Monitor performance appraisals to make performance data updated timely and accurately.
• Conduct performance appraisals to make performance improvement plan.
The core requirements for all positions of L&D:
• Bachelor's degree
• Be passionate and role model in people development
• Possesses a high sense of urgency
• Good presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to working with diverse academic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
• Ability to build rapport with all stakeholders (internal and external). Strong interpersonal/communication/influencing skills
• Good English communication skills (Solid written and verbal communication skills)
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to travel up to 30% (travel between TTIVN sites) if required.
The core requirements for the Supervisor level:
• Able to solve problems quickly and resolve issues
• Able to make decisions within the area of responsibility
• Ability to/Experience in carrying out Training Needs Analysis
• Ability to effectively present information to public groups, employees, and management
• Proven ability to adopt a wide variety of approaches to learning and development, including the use of social learning methods and practical framework of the 70/20/10 learning model.
• The ability to liaise and deal with networks/counterparts in other functions/external stakeholders to assist the development/progress of initiatives
• Min 4-year working in HR/L&D area
• Collaborative approach, with demonstrated capacity to co-design learning content with others and to work with others to achieve team success.
• Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
• 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual and Family - Mobile phone allowance - Company transportation
Working time & location:
• Binh Duong Province.
• From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
• Shuttle bus from HCMC, Bien Hoa City to Binh Duong Province./..