Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
▪ Provide helpdesk and technical support for users.
▪ Conduct first line support / troubleshooting to any reported incident.
▪ Coordinate software and hardware installation, testing and operations.
▪ Assist in monitoring network/system resources, utilization, follow-up with related teams for preventive plan, improvement plan, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
▪ Maintain IT asset inventory, topology diagram, rack layout and technical documentations.
▪ Travelling within Vietnam is required.
▪ Perform ad-hoc support as assigned.
▪ High Diploma or above in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Years of experience
▪ At least 5 years IT working experience
▪ Certificate in MCSA/ MCSE, CCNA 3. Technical knowledge
▪ At least 3 years or above experiences in in administration of computer operating systems, fixing technical problems in a manufacturing IT environment
▪ Solid experiences in supporting technical support / helpdesk
▪ Hands-on experience with PC hardware / Software installation, Windows OS and configuration, Mac OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Anti-virus.
▪ Experience of supporting TCP/IP, Windows, Wi-Fi and firewall
4. Other skills
▪ Strong sense of responsibility, continuous improvement and able work independently
▪ Good analytical and problem solving skills
▪ Having customer services mindset
▪ Team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
▪ Demonstrated ability to learn new technology
▪ Fluent in Vietnamese and English
Deadline to apply: 15/12/2022