Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
- Manage factory setup/expansion on network infrastructure setup, incidents and problems solving.
- Design and implementation of LAN and WAN data networks, VoIP solutions, wireless networks, and/or IT infrastructure solutions to support voice and data services at all company locations including underground and/or open pit operations.
- Responsible for a timely expansion of the IT Infrastructure as required by Company´s construction and operations project plan.
- Responsible of building a resilient and redundant infrastructure that will reduce/eliminate failures and downtimes and supports the continuous 24x7 delivery of IT Services.
- Manage to layout, install, configure, maintain and recover IT/network/server/communication equipment during construction, commissioning and operations.
- Provides Servers, Core Switches, Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Perform periodic network assessments and network/systems security audits.
- Plan and implement upgrades required to maintain adequate service levels.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of all remote monitoring solutions and Infrastructure Management Systems.
- Responsible for the training, supervision, and scheduling of IT Infrastructure personnel to ensure technical support is always available.
- Manage technical vendors, contractors and Infrastructure consultants. Plan and implement service SLA´s for IT Infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with Telecom Government Entities following the national rules and regulations about the radio spectrum.
▪ High Diploma or above in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
Years of experience
▪ 5-year experience or above
▪ 3 years working in reputable system integration company
▪ 2 years handling high demanding customers or users
▪ Solid experiences in supporting technical support
▪ Must have extensive knowledge of high-performance data center solutions, network infrastructure LAN/WAN, network security, and enterprise wireless infrastructures
▪ Expert knowledge of Cisco Routes (ISR gen1/2), Switches (including NEXUS and Catalyst Line), Security appliance is a strong plus (ASA, ISE, IPS, Prime infrastructure, NAC, FortiGate).
▪ Expert knowledge of WAN Circuits, MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,RIP, ACLs, TCP/IP and etc.
▪ Extensive experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting VLANs using CISCO equipment, to include intimate knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol, VLAN Trunking Protocol, inter-VLAN routing and 802.1q
▪ Strong knowledge of VPN IPSec/SSL solutions and hands-on deployment experience
▪ Knowledge of Load Balancing for Web systems and e-commerce users
▪ In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS, NXOS and other technical configurations
▪ Experience with monitoring, alerting and management tools such as: PRTG, Solarwinds, Zabbix
▪ Hands on experience with wired/wireless ISE deployments, ASA, Firepower, AMP, Prime Infrastructure, Security posture assessment, and Security Policy generation is a strong plus
▪ Nexus experience: 9K, 7K, 5K
▪ Experience of supporting TCP/IP, Windows, Wi-Fi and firewall.
▪ Strong sense of responsibility, continuous improvement and able work independently
▪ Good team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Having customer services mindset
▪ Team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
▪ Demonstrated ability to learn new technology
▪ Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual & Family - Mobile phone allowance.
- Shuttle Bus from HCMC and Bien Hoa City to Binh Duong province.
Working time & location:
- Branch site in Binh Duong.
- Mon to Fri.
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong