Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Follow the quality standards/control requirements to execute and maintain.
Be responsible for checking on product, material, process, equipment etc, and hands up when any abnormity is detected.
Support quality engineer to collect process data and undertake other tasks assigned by engineer
1. Work with other function to carry out production activities in accordance with the requirements of the specification and operation standards
2. Focus on risk detection, hands up when any abnormal issue is detected, timely and accurately report or escalation is required
3. Follow through the inspection activities in the daily job
4. Assist QE to collect the data, do some failure analysis and quality report
5. Provide the supports when specific task is assigned by team leader
1. Experience in the quality control of the related manufacturing industry, and battery production background is preferred.
2. Familiar with the use of common measuring instruments (micrometer, caliper, secondary element, electronic balance, tension machine, moisture meter, etc.)
3. Good sense on the abnormal problem feedback and handling process
4. Graduated from high-school or above
5.Willing to job rotation
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong