Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Work with team to evaluate the labor cost during new products introduction, to provide the robust quoted labor requirement and continuously to drive its reduction after mass production.
- Define the working instructions during the products pilot, and continuously to maintain and improve it during mass production.
- Work with Quality engineers and Production supervisors to identify and solve problems on daily operation, to study and find out the root causes of problems and define solutions to prevent them happened again.
- Work with manufacturing engineers to define the robust jigs & fixtures on production lines and continuously to improve them through Poka-Yoke methodologies.
- Logistics analysis to material flow to drive efficiency improvements.
- Design layout of equipment/material/workspace to illustrate the maximum efficiency.
- Work with CI team to implement Kaizen activities to optimize the labor cost and save material cost.
- Develop Time standards for process steps to be used in the Product-Process-Time database. Gather and analyze Industrial Engineering metrics for assigned customer or area
- Coordinate layout and facility move, for assigned customer or areas
- Collect, analyze and review data to insure accuracy and compliance with the standard process. Monitor the SAP and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) configurations and insure.
This position will work at 1 of 02 locations as below:
1. Tan Phu Trung IZ, Cu Chi, HCMC.
2. Dau Giay IZ, Thong Nhat, Dong Nai.
Shuttle bus from HCMC, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa is available.
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering majors and prefer in industrial engineering..
- 2 years or above working experience in manufacturing..
- Industrial manufacturing knowledge ; Understanding business principle, customer requirement
- Understand and utilize Lean principles and IE tools (time study, standard work, value steam mapping, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, etc) to systematically identify and eliminate wastes.
- Experience inleading Kaizen/Continuous improvement projects and got quantifiable savings.
- Experience in labor efficiency improvement projects.
Deadline to apply: 30/09/2023
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
Ho Chi Minh