Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Coordinate with Depts. and BUs to develop and maintain the TTIVN’s compliance programs:
Corporate Social Responsibility/ Trách nhiệm xã hội.
Security/ An ninh.
Management System/ Hệ thống quản lý (ISO).
- Prepare records and welcome the audit teams.
- Maintain and update the regulations of HR Dept. to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Laws: Internal Labor Rules, CBA, Employee Handbook, ...
- Monitor and update policies/procedures in accordance with the standards of Management System.
- Perform disciplinary labor handle
- Support ER Activities: Year-end party, Birthday, Engagement Activities.
- Other duties will be assigned by the Superior.
- Academic/Trình độ học vấn
Degree of HR or Business Administration or other relevant qualifications.
- Years of experience/ Kinh nghiệm:
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the field of Compliance or Procedures (ISO) in multi-national companies.
- Special knowledge.
Strong knowledge of Vietnam employment legislations.
Good at communicating and writing in English
- Other skills
Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work independently and effectively prioritized and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Strong communication skills with ability to communicate standards to other employees.
Desire to develop, acquire further knowledge and to understand the business
Dynamic, patient, enthusiastic.
Salary: 12,000,000 - 12,000,000 VND