Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Main duty:
▪ Conduct detailed field study and research to gain thorough understanding of the subject area or process.
▪ Conduct detailed data and process analysis and document relevant project details as needed.
▪ Work with OCPI management and help define project scope and goals.
▪ Carry out or implement action items agreed upon with management.
▪ Coordinate and reach out to relevant personnel to fulfill assigned tasks on a timely basis.
▪ Work cross-functionally with various business units.
▪ Keep manager updated of project progress and timely communicate difficulties and challenges.
▪ Recommend project schedule and target adjustment as needed.
▪ Present project status to management at all levels.
▪ Bachelor's Degree (any major welcome); Finance, Business and Engineering degrees are Preferred
▪ Six Sigma; Lean Manufacturing Preferred
▪ 2-4 years relevant work experience or 3-5 years for senior level.
▪ Strong data analytical and presentation skills, experience working with big data a strong plus
▪ Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel), Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, ARIS, Visio, other
▪ Results oriented and motivated to excel in a fast-past environment
▪ Experience with project/program management, process improvement & business transformation.
▪ Passionate and driven for excellence and continuous improvement
▪ Strong professional curiosity and willingness to learn all aspects of a business and its operations
▪ Strong presentation skills, proficient use of PPT to clearly illustrate and narrate a project of any complexity.
▪ Competitive income 13th month salary.
▪ 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance
- Location: TTI Factory - Binh Duong Province.
- Working time: From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
Ho Chi Minh